Incidents can progress through a lifecycle, and to keep track of them you can use the status field.
The status’ available in Medic52 are:
- Call Received (Red) – A new Incident is added, and needs attention
- Assigned (Red) – The incident has been assigned to a patroller to investigate
- On Scene (Green) – The patroller is on scene with the patient
- Transport Started (Green) – The patroller and patient are in transit to the base or medical centre
- Arrived at Base/Clinic (Green) – The patroller and patient are at the base
- Departure from Base / Clinic (Grey) – The patient has left our care
- Pending Documentation (Grey) – The patroller has yet to complete documentation and close the case
- Closed (White) – The patroller has closed the case
As incident’s progress in your resort they will change colour on the right hand list of incidents on your map / dispatch screen.
This list will show only today’s Incidents, and as they are closed, they will be removed as well. The most recent is always at the top of the list.
To change an Incident status, choose the drop down with the status you wish move to.
Every status change triggers a log, and the date / time and your username will show up against the change. This information is output in the printable report.
When editing the detail of an individual Incident you may also change the status using the drop down at the top of the screen.
Then press the update button to save your changes.