Here’s today’s release for app.medic52.com on the web.
We’d love to hear what you would like to see in Medic52, so please reach out with your suggestions!
- Additions to user details screen including summary of incidents assigned, training passport
- Ability to categorise user documents
- Ability to add user documents in user profile screen
- Patroller reporting now shows all possible Patroller roles in an incident
- Significant update to core code
- Security updates inline with libraries and server hardware
- Incident forms signature pad handling and UI fix
- Auto set date and time in Vitals repeater
- Don’t display Trails / Lifts drop downs when there are none in a given Area
- Improved handling of data update of Trails / Lifts / Controlled substances to incident
- Error notifications in tabs for mandatory fields in Edit Incident
- Some mandatory fields not displaying in red
Leave A Comment