We just made Medic52 even better – here is the run down of what is new, and what we fixed for you.
- You can now type in a date field, you don’t have to use the date picker popup so it’s that little bit faster on data entry
- Dispatchers can now create incidents at the right location on the map using right click on the mouse
- On an incident form we can now configure an input with Yes / No / Unknown
- We changed the way we encrypt files and data, so now your data can be encrypted with your very own key
- You can now have a date field on your form to be collected, e.g. to record the date and time you started CPR or applied an AED
- On a busy day a dispatcher can now see more than 20 incidents when they reload the map screen
- A small bug when closing cases
- A few API related issues
- Updated the third party libraries that we used to shiny new versions
If you experience any issues at all, please let us know – simply hit reply to this message.
Leave A Comment